Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just woke up from a pretty decent sleep and feeling a little better from this morning's fiasco. Being by myself on the road can get lonely sometimes. Although I enjoy the freedom to do whatever I want whenever, it's nice to have someone you get along with for the ride, especially when you've had a bad day. Been playing Fieldrunners on my new iTouch before bed a lot after watching Q spend every free second scheming up new ways to defeat the game. It is quite addictive and I ended up lying there for another good hour with my eyes barely open just to make it a little further.

Oh did I mention Don Cheadle was playing at the table next to mine last night? I guess it's my first non-poker celeb experience in L.A. and it's funny because I just watched his new movie Traitor and Q was making jokes about pwning him at the tables lol.

Tomorrow is NYE and I must go to the mall today to at least get my nails done and try to pick up some more presents. As for poker, I will try not to get too lazy and stay long at a mediocre game when there is so much table selection. I will also be more wary of "special" situations and try not to come out a sucker.

3 comments:

  1. SEE! YOU'RE EFFIN LONELY! doncha miss me?

    buuutttt, there there, you'll be fine (about the coming out a sucker). you have a decent head on those shoulders.

    except when it comes to applying false lashes; try to stick em on your eyeballs or anything XD

    ReplyDelete