Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday 13th!

I am keeping my word to blog more often. This morning, I woke up to an IM referring me to a thread on 2p2 about the latest female FTP red pro, Melanie Weisner. It may sound really stupid, but this girl, who I've never met, has somehow established herself as a restless symbol of my inadequacies - not necessarily because she is more successful, but rather due to her personal self-awareness. How is this, you ask? Well, I have access to some random privy info about her through an ambivalent source. So anyhow, I read her postings on the forum and literally I could not believe how in sync some of her thoughts were with my own. It's probably borderline creepy but I am pretty amused by this girl and her personality. My source and I are currently having a hefty conversation about the similarities/differences in our approaches to poker, and before brushing my teeth this morning I am already a little more conscious and a better player.

No comments:

Post a Comment